11/12/10

Introduction: Free Banner Service!

As you all know, I am really fond of graphics. I learn a lot doing this kind of stuff and I am enjoying the experience. Through the years, I've created a lot of cool stuffs that has been useful to my colleagues back in college, to my instructors, my friends, and past clients. I have created several logo, page layouts, printed advertisements, shirt designs, and other small scale graphics designs (see my First Big Projects).

Recently, I have created several banners and mastheads used for web designs as part of my job. Currently, I am known as the "Lead Graphic Designer" at www.Ubertor.com because of my creations. Some of them are presented below:


 

 

Logo Creations

microphone copy.png

logo copy.png
factotumslife2 copy.png


So, to introduce myself to you guys, I would like to offer you a FREE banner design for your website, or a FREE Invitation Design for all Occasion, or a FREE logo design, for 5 lucky readers. :) To Join, just answer this question: How Important is Graphic Design in today's generation? Just give your best shot, who knows, maybe you got the best answer :)

Just comment on this post then contact me on what FREE project you would like me to do for you and how would you like me to do it. So, give it a shot. I'll be talking to you real soon.

Just contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment